Life is changing digital with new technological innovation like smart phones, tablets, laptops and other hand-held gadgets. People are showing their presence in digital virtual world using latest gadgets by staying at home or office. Digital technology provided platform that made world so small for instant reach to each other. Digital world is the best place to reach people mind for your business or product promotion. Digital marketing word come in existence for business marketing to on-line and targeted audience. People in digital world are highest and easy to target with latest business promotion marketing techniques and updates. Digital marketing with some smart techniques and tools will make your business a brand in digital world.”Digital Marketing is simple smart collection of ideas to target on-line audience through smart phones, tablets, laptops and other latest gadgets where ever they are location doesn’t matter.”
I offers on-line and off-line digital marketing training in Delhi and all over India. Our digital marketing training course includes open source software and study materials.
Theory: Learn basics of digital marketing, digital technology and customer behavior to make better co-ordination for digital marketing for business.
Practical: Do each everything thing practically in digital marketing to gain more and more ideas, strategy and digital marketing plan for better business branding.
LiveProjects: We provide opportunity to work on live projects to monitor website performance and your skill level according to digital marketing industry standards.
Case Study: Study about competitor’s websites, their strategies and find out new effective and unique techniques to bit competitor’s Google ranking for your business.
Analysis: Weekly test to analyze your skills and confidence about strategy discussion for business analysis and marketing management in competitive digital marketing world.
Career Guidelines: Stay in touch with our digital marketing trainers to know more about digital industry updates and career opportunities whenever you need help.
Highlights – What you will Learn!
Digital Marketing: SEO
1. Business Analysis
2. Search Engine Working
3. Market Research
4. Keyword Development
5. Content Writing
6. Landing Page Creation
7. On-Page Optimization
8. Off-Page Optimization
9. Google Webmaster Tool
10. SEO Tools
Social Media Marketing
1. Social Media Websites
2. Brand Awareness
3. Video Marketing
4. Online Reputation Mgmt.
5. Paid Ads Campaigning
6. Blogging & Content Curation
7. Ads Banner Creation
8. Social Media Viral
9. Contest Running Ideas
10. Twitter, Facebook, Linkedin Ads
Google Adwords/PPC Advertisement
1. Basics of PPC
2. Keyword Development
3. Keyword Categorization
4. Landing Page Creation
5. Understanding PPC Tool
6. Campaign Management
7. Ads Creation
8. Bid Management
10. Report Generation
1. Email Marketing Overview
2. Planning an Email Strategy
3. Email Marketing Strategies
4. Email Delivery
5. Email Content and Design
6. Data and Email Management
7. Complying With The Spam Act
8. Measuring Email Performance
9. Implementing Effective Mail Campaigns
10. Choosing the right Email Provider
1. Mobile Ecosystem
2. Understanding Your Audience
3. Mobile Marketing Toolbox
4. The App Economy
5. Campaign Planning
6. Creating Mobile Friendly Website
7. Understanding Technical Requirements
8. Mobile Campaign Targeting
9. Accelerated Mobile Pages
10. Bulk SMS Mobile Marketing
1. History of Affiliate Marketing
2. Types of Affiliate Marketing
3. Joining an Affiliate Marketing Program
4. Signing up as an Affiliate
5. Logging into affiliate account
6. Integrating Affiliate Links
7. Monitoring affiliate performance
8. Affiliate Links and how to deal with
9. Promoting your affiliate program
10. Overcoming the challenges of affiliate
1. Understand Blogs
2. Types of Blogs and its importance
3. Creating blogs for free
4. creating a simple blog through wordpress
5. What is Adsense?
6. How to get Google Adsense
7. How to get approved for Adsense?
8. Do’s and Don’ts of Adsense Approval
9. Placing ads on your blog or websites
10. Top 10 Alternative Ads Websites
1. Getting started with digital analytics
2. The importance of digital analytics
3. Conversions and conversion attribution
4. Creating a measurement plan
5. Understanding and using Google Analytics data
6. Collecting actionable data with Google Analytics
7. Understanding your account structure
8. Setting up basic filters
9. Setting up goals and e-commerce
10. Navigating Google Analytics reports